Sunday, March 9, 2008

Susan

Hi everyone I'm making this post on behalf of my sister Susan, I can't seem to upload pictures right now, so I'll try uploading them tomorrow.

Hi it's Susan here, I'm the youngest of the family, I would firstly like to thank my big sister Liz for taking so much time in finding out about our other big sister who we always spoke about. I'll tell you a little about me, I'm 34 (ouch!) happily married for 10 years with 2 beautifull children Mitchell 9 and Ciara 3. I remember as a young child, probably about 9 or 10 sitting in 11 Kennedar Drive with my dad James, (Mays father), and he was crying, I asked him what was wrong and he said that he missed his daughter, that he had not seen for many years. Being so young I didn't ask my dad what he meant, however, as I got older and was told that i had another older sister, I then understood. I have posted some pictures of myself and my family for you all to see. Its been lovely getting to know you all from May's site, take care. Susan xxx

No comments: