Monday, March 3, 2008

Photos

Hi Everyone, I have been looking through some old photos, so that I can share them all with you. This photo was taken around 1968, I think im about 8. My older brother James is to the left, Robert my younger brother is in the middle and i'm to the right.


This is me and my brother James at my 40th birthday party, 6 years ago.This is a photo of me and my younger brother robert, with his wife dinah, and his two boys. Robert is to the far right, Matthew my son is wearing the white t-shirt next to robert, Dinah is to the left of Matthew, I'm to the left of Dinah wearing the pink top, Craig - Roberts son is to the left next to me. My son Adam is behind me and Craig, Dinah and Roberts oldest son Robert is to the right of Adam, Stephen my son is next to robert.

This is me and my friend emily, who helped me along with Stephen to find May.
This is my eldest son John with his fiancee Kelly.


No comments: